Saturday, April 25, 2015



Cosmetic Surgery and Body Arts
N: Hi Mentari, I’m so sorry I come late.
M: It’s okay Nadya.
N: Have you been waiting so long?
M: No, not really. I have been waiting about ten minutes.
N: Thank you for your patients.
M: You are welcome.
N: How are you?
M: I’m fine, thank you. How about you?
N: I’m fine too. Have you watched Fast and Furious 7?
M: No, I haven’t watched it. Is it good?
N: Yes, I think it was the best movie so far?
M: Really? I’m so sad, I couldn’t watch it.
N: Yeah, maybe you should buy the original DVD.
M: Hahaha. I’m so expensive for me. Would you buy it for me?
N: Haha, okay I’ll buy it for you.
M: Haha, I’m just kidding Nadya.
N: I think you are serious about it.

M: Wow, what is that?
N: It is a tattoo.
M: Is it a permanent tattoo?
N: No, it’s just a temporary tattoo.
M: Really? But it’s look like the real one.
N: Yes, it’s looks same.
M: Actually, I don’t really know about tattoo.
N: Which part of it you don’t know?
M: What is the tattoo really mean?
N: Tattoo is some kind of body art?
M: What is body art?
N: Body art is art made on with or consisting of the human body.
M: How many body art are there?
N: The famous of body art are tattoo and piercing.
M: Is it dangerous?
N: for me, it’s dangerous. It’s not good for our health and our body.
M: So, why are people still using tattoo.
N: I don’t know, maybe they want to look cool.
M: I think it’s not cool for several people.
N: Yeah, sometimes it suits but sometime doesn’t.
M: But I’m still confused. Why are you still using tattoo, when you know it’s a bad?
N: Like I said before, this is a temporary tattoo. A permanent tattoo uses ink. It contains chemical which is dangerous for our body.
M: And how about the permanent tattoo?
N: I don’t really know about that.
M: Okay, so is there anyone of your family who gets a tattoo or piercing?
N: Yes, me. Look at this haha. No, I’m just kidding. My father has two tattoo.
N: What are they look like?
N: One is a Thai language and the other is a alphabet.
M: Oh, a Thai language, what does it mean?
N: I don’t know, I never ask him, but I guess it’s a kind of  protection.
M: Wow, it’s so cool.
N: Thank you haha. By the way, do you have family who get a tattoo or piercing?
M: Yes, I have. My uncle got a tattoo on his back, but now it has been erased. Actually, in my religion we must not to make a tattoo.
N: Oh, I see.
M: But, I can use Henna to replace tattoo.
N: What is the different?
M: Henna uses natural ingredients and it isn’t dangerous for our health and our body.
N: I understand now. It’s look good too.
M: Yeah, it’s a look like real tattoo. Actually, are you going to make a piercing?
N: It sounds cool, but I don’t want to do it.
M: Why?
N: We have to be graceful for what we have.
M: Of course, God has already made us perfectly.
(Look at herself with mirror)
N: Hey, what’s going on?
M: Nothing.
N: Are you sure? You look like you have a big problem.
M: Is it so clear?
N: Yes, of course. Your face changed.
M: It’s not a big problem.
N: You can talk to me, maybe I can help you.
M: I’m just confused about something.
N: What is that? Oh c’mon you make me curious.
M: Okay, I will tell you. It’s about cosmetic surgery.
N: What?! A cosmetic surgery? Are you serious? Who? Where? When? Why? Oh my God, it makes me shock.
M: Hold on, take a breath, just relax. I will tell you one by one.
N: Okay, I will listen it carefully.
M: First, it’s not me who want to have the cosmetic surgery.
N: If it’s not you then who?
M: My friend.
N: Why does she want to have the cosmetic surgery?
M: She doesn’t have eyelids.
N: What’s the problem if she doesn’t have eyelids?
M: She wants to like pretty like Korean artist.
N: But is not natural.
M: Yeah, I thought same with you at first. But it can improve you appearance.
N: Are you interested with that?
M: No, I’m not. I just want to know it.
N: So far, what do you know about cosmetic surgery?
M: Cosmetic surgery is reconstruction of cutaneous  or  underlying tissues, performed and correct a structural defent or remove scar, and so on.
N: Which part of body that we can have cosmetic surgery?
M: Many parts of our body can have cosmetic surgery. Our eyelids, nose, eyebrow and many more.
N: Wow, it’s amazing. How about the cost, is it expensive?
M: If you have cosmetic surgery in the hospital, it is very expensive. Maybe about 5 million rupiahs.
N: Oh my god, it’s crazy.
M: Yes, it is.
N: Is the cosmetic surgery worth for them?
M: I think for some people.
N: Why?
M: Because, several people get bad result for it.
N: Really? Like what?
M: It becomes worse than before.
N: It is horrible. Why can it happen?
M: It can happen because it doesn’t suit with their face.
N: Oh my god. I hope you are not going to do that.
M: Of course, not. I’m just afraid of my friend.
N: So tell her not to do that.
M: I have, but she doesn’t listen to me.
N: Does she know about the possibility when she does that?
M:  I guess she has already known. She only wants to look pretty in front of her friends. She desire is stronger.
N: I’m afraid if the result is not good for her.
M: Me too. I will tell her again later.
N: Yeah, you should try it.
M: Ohh, I hope she can admit it. There are many bad cases about cosmetic surgery.
N: Show her about the cases.
M: Yeah, maybe I will search information and give it the reads it, to my friend.
N: It’s a great idea. Maybe after she reads it, she will change her mind.
M: I hope so. Thank you for your advice Nadya.
N: You are welcome Mentari.
M: It’s a good to talk to you.
N: Me too.
M: You aren’t busy, are you?
N: No, I’m not.
M: It’s a great.
N: Why?
M: Let’s go for a walk. Shall we?
N: Sure J
M: Okay, let’s go.
N: Okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment